Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Some in-person services are still by appointment only. See the County Service Updates section below.
Public Health Orders
- The Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) currently does not have any mask or face covering orders in place for Arapahoe County. Masks are not required, but encouraged, in County Buildings.
- View Public Health Orders at the local, state, and federal levels on the TCHD website.
Get the latest vaccination updates and locations of free vaccination clinics at www.tchd.org/COVIDvaccine.
Testing Locations, Resources and Assistance
Visit our Resources and Assistance page for a list of verified resources (including food and financial assistance, community testing locations, business and employment resources, etc.) to help residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
County Service Updates
At this time, some services continue to only be available by appointment. Please see below for more information.
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center
- Visit www.adworks.org for details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/assessor for service details.
Clerk & Recorder’s Office
- Motor Vehicle services are by appointment only. Other department services vary. Please visit www.arapahoegov.com/clerk for details.
Fairgrounds and Park
- Tours of the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds and Event Center are by appointment only. Please visit www.arapahoecountyeventcenter.com for additional information.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/communityresources for service details.
18th Judicial District
- Visit the 18th Judicial District website for details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/humanservices for service details.
Marriage Licenses – see Clerk and Recorder
Motor Vehicle – see Clerk and Recorder
- Call 720-874-6540 for information. All Arapahoe County trails are open.
Public Works & Development
- Visit the Public Works & Development web page for service details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/sheriff for service details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/Treasurer for service details.