Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Zoning Violation

  1. The property must be within unincorporated Arapahoe County. If the property is within city jurisdiction, you will need to contact the appropriate city zoning division.
  2. Optional Contact Information

    If you would like to provide your contact information, you may do so below. If you prefer to remain anonymous, please skip this section, but be aware of the following:

    - Ensure you are reporting the correct address of the violation, and the site is located within unincorporated Arapahoe County. Zoning cannot create  a violation case if an address is incorrect or if the site is in a different jurisdiction. 

    - Be as specific as possible. It is possible your concerns are not a violation of the Land Development Code, or that our inspectors are unable to observe the violation from the public right of way (in general we are only able to view properties from public roads). If we cannot see the violation from the right of way, and we are not able to follow up with you, we may not be able to proceed with enforcement actions. 

    - If you have already filed a complaint and not observing any changes, we strongly encourage you to contact our office by calling (720-874-6711) or email - - to get an update on the status of the case. At that time, we will be able to tell you the findings of the investigation as it regards your complaint.

  3. Please describe the nature of the violation and the duration it has existed.
  4. If you would like to receive a copy of your complaint, please include an email address. The email address is necessary so our system can automatically send you a copy of your complaint for your records. We do not record or track the email information below.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.