Can we add speed bumps to residential streets?
The County will not install certain traffic control devices to control speed, such as speed bumps, drainage cross pans, stop signs, etc.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call to report problems with a traffic signal?
2. What do I need to do to request additional signs or a traffic signal be installed?
3. Can we add speed bumps to residential streets?
4. Can we request the speed limit be changed in a residential area?
5. How do I request that a traffic study be conducted in my area?
6. How do I request a road closure for a special event?
7. Who controls the timing for signals in Arapahoe County?
8. Who determines the timing on a school flasher?
9. Who do I contact if a school flasher is malfunctioning?
10. How do I report a problem with work done in my neighborhood by a contractor or Road & Bridge?
11. How do I view or obtain copies of the film for a camera at an intersection?
12. How do I get Traffic Accident history at specific intersections?