The Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center (ADW!) is working with area partners to offer a series of courses that helps small businesses leverage digital technologies to get back on track after the pandemic.
The disruption caused by the pandemic has been particularly challenging for small and micro-businesses. Many small business owners have expressed interest in learning about digital business tools and processes to increase operational efficiencies. To support the revitalization of this business community, the Community College of Aurora, the Aurora-South Metro Small Business Development Center, and ADW! are partnering to provide the Business Boost program. This program is designed to enhance the operations and scalability of small/micro-businesses to thrive in a digital world.
The 45-minute courses are offered in English and Spanish, and there’s still time to participate in the last two entries in this round of webinars. All sessions run from 6:00-6:45 p.m. Once the live events have concluded and ADW! has gathered feedback from the attendees, the department will produce recorded business assistance sessions so our clients have long-term reference assets.
- Cyber Security Fundamentals: July 5 (Spanish); July 7 (English)
- Excel Basics: July 12 (Spanish); July 14 (English)
- Credit, Budgeting & Financial Documents: July 19 (Spanish); July 21 (English)
- Your Cell Phone is a Business Tool: July 26 (Spanish); July 28 (English)
- Quickbook Fundamentals: August 2 (Spanish); August 4 (English)
View full schedule and enroll.
Inscripción para Programa de Business Boost.