During the June 14, 2022 Board of County Commissioners meeting, the Board voted to add Juneteenth as an official County holiday following similar legislation by the state.
In observance of Juneteenth, Arapahoe County administrative buildings will be closed on Monday, June 20. However, Voting Service and Polling Centers located in County buildings at the Administration Building, CentrePoint Plaza and Lima Plaza will remain open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Drop-off a voted mail-in ballot
- Register to vote in-person
- Update voter registration
- Request a replacement ballot if your ballot was damaged or missing
- Request to vote in-person
- Language interpretation service available
- Vote on an accessible electronic ballot marking device.
Visit arapahoevotes.gov for more information on how to vote during the primary election.