Pictures on the Plains is back at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds in Aurora for a third year in a row! Tickets are $5 and include free popcorn, movie-themed activities for the entire family, and a movie under the stars. Featuring Jurassic Park (1993) on June 23, Jumanji (1995) on June 30, and Frozen (2013) on July 7. Pack a picnic and bring lawn chairs and a blanket! Brought to you in partnership with Arapahoe Libraries.
Date: Thursday, June 23, June 30, and July 7
Time: Pre-movie activities 5:30-7:30 p.m., movie rolls at around 7:30 p.m.
Location: Arapahoe County Fairgrounds and Event Center on the Central Green (outdoors) at 25690 E. Quincy Ave., Aurora, CO 80016
Tickets: $5 per ticket (2 & under free), tickets on sale now at www.arapahoecountyfair.com/picturesontheplains
Tickets Price All Three Nights Includes:
- Free Popcorn sponsored by Orchard
- Touch-a-Truck sponsored by Waste Management
- Glow sticks, balloon giveaways, and fun prizes
- Lawn games: Giant Jenga, Corn Hole, Connect 4, Hula Hoops
Special Movie-Themed Activities
Jurassic Park Night on June 23:
- Dino bounce house
- Dinosaur Dig presented by Arapahoe Libraries
- Jurassic Park replica jeep photo ops
- Foot tracing activity
Jumanji Night on June 30:
- Jungle bounce house
- Obstacle course with Camp Gladiator
- Safari hat craft activity presented by Arapahoe Libraries
Frozen Night on July 7:
- Frozen bounce house
- Meet & Greet with Elsa: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Bubble machine
- Snowball throw presented by Arapahoe Libraries
Launch Pad Brewery beer, seltzer and light snacks for sale, and attendees are invited to bring their own food. Thanks to our event sponsors: Orchard, Fitzsimons Credit Union, E-470, Xcel Energy, Groove, Waste Management, and Les Schwab. Activity area is presented by Xcel Energy, Groove and Les Schwab.