When you serve as a volunteer on one of our many citizen advisory bodies, you’ll provide input into the County’s decision-making process in a wide variety of areas while the County benefits from your knowledge, experience and expertise.
All applicants must be either a resident or business owner of real property in Arapahoe County. Applications are accepted throughout the year as vacancies arise, and these positions often have additional specific eligibility requirements. Find out more about the County’s advisory boards, committees, and commissions on our website, or by emailing BoardsandCommittees@arapahoegov.com.
- 3 vacancies for the East Arapahoe County Advisory Planning Commission. (Must reside in District 3.)
- 3 vacancies for CSU Extension Advisory Committee.
- 1 vacancy for the Open Space and Trails Advisory Board. (Must reside in District 4.)
- 4 vacancies for the Board of Adjustment. (Must be residents or property owners in unincorporated Arapahoe County.)
- 2 vacancies for the Liquor Authority.
- 1 vacancy for the Board of Review. (Must be experienced in Construction.)
- 1 vacancy for the Arapahoe County Foundation.