Drop Box Locations Added
A new drop box location has been added at the Byers location, in addition to the existing drop boxes at the Lima Plaza, Chambers, and Administration Building locations. These drop boxes are shared with the Assessor and Clerk & Recorder offices. Click Learn more about payment locations. Please do not leave cash in any drop box.
You can pay your property taxes a number of different ways:
- Pay online through September 30. Please note that there is a 2.45 percent service fee for online credit card payments, with a $2.00 minimum fee. There is also a $1.50 fee for e-check payments, and a $3.95 fee when paying by Visa Debit. Please see our Online Payment FAQs for more information.
- View our payment locations for the limited drop box locations and in-person payment options available
- Pay by mail
- Pay by phone by calling 877-387-7073 to access the Point and Pay automated system. Additionally, Point and Pay offers a live "Personal Teller" service option which can be accessed by calling 877-495-2729. A $5.00 Personal Teller fee will be applied to your transaction, in addition to the normal credit card, debit card, or electronic check convenience fees.
- We have a Multi-Parcel Payment option for those that wish to make a payment on 25 or more parcels.
- If you are having difficulties making an online or over-the-phone payment after County business hours, please contact Point and Pay for assistance by phone at 888-891-6064, or by email at email@example.com.
- Tax Lien Redemptions must be paid with cash or certified funds and cannot be paid online. Please contact our office at 303-795-4550 for more information and up-to-date redemption totals. If you are not the owner and plan to redeem a tax lien on behalf of the owner, a redemption affidavit will be required at time of payment. Fill out and print the affidavit. Please see our Tax Lien Sale FAQs for more information.