How to Pay Your Taxes
Learn the different ways you can pay your taxes, including online, in-person, drop box, mail, phone, and more.
The Role of the County Treasurer
As the Arapahoe County Treasurer, Sue Sandstrom and her Office are responsible for collecting, investing, and disbursing County funds. The Treasurer collects property taxes and distributes the revenue to the County and other local governments and public entities, including school districts.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, information may be available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact the Treasurer's Office at 303-795-4550 for further assistance.
- Address change request for your property tax mailing address
- Delinquent tax publications
- CTD requests (for both individuals and title companies with a prepaid account)
- Excess foreclosure funds are now handled by the Public Trustee
- Exemption information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Manufactured (mobile) home facts
- Pay taxes
- Property tax information
- Sign up to receive e-mail notification when your tax statement is available online
- Special Assessment certification procedures
- Tax lien sale
- Treasurer’s functions
Applications for the Senior / Military Deferral are accepted Jan. 1 through April 1. For more information, contact the Treasurer's Office at 303-795-4550 or view the Rebates, Exemptions, and Deferrals brochure.