Report a Zoning Violation

In order to file a complaint with Arapahoe County's Zoning Division, the property must be located within Unincorporated Arapahoe County. If the property is within a city jurisdiction, you will need to contact the appropriate city zoning division.

Verify Location

To learn if the address is in unincorporated Arapahoe County, please visit Arapahoe County Address/Parcel Info.

File a Complaint for Unincorporated Arapahoe County

If the address is located within unincorporated Arapahoe County, please complete our Zoning Complaint Form.

File a Complaint for a City or Town

If the address is not in an unincorporated section of Arapahoe County, please see a list of Zoning Departments within City Jurisdictions.