Our mission is to build strong communities by promoting the safety, independence and stability of individuals and families. Our vision is to end to the cycle of poverty and prevent abuse and neglect of children and vulnerable adults.
Please call ahead before visiting: 303-636-1130, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Apply for State Assistance with Colorado PEAK
Colorado PEAK is the place to apply for and manage state benefits online, including medical, food, cash, early childhood assistance and other benefits. Visit www.colorado.com/PEAK.
PEAK Chatbot Gets You Quick Answers
Need help signing into PEAK, making a payment or more? No matter your schedule, PEAK Chatbot is ready 24/7 to get you answers, fast. Simply visit www.colorado.com/PEAK and click on the Chat button in the lower right corner of your screen.
The 2Gen Approach
Our two-generation (2Gen) approach provides opportunities for and meets the needs of vulnerable children and their parents together, and vulnerable adults and their caregivers together. Our families receive the services that put the whole family on a path of economic security. Learn more about the Two-Generation approach.
Resources, Services and Responsibilities
- Colorado PEAK: An online service for Coloradans to apply for and manage medical, food, cash and early childhood assistance benefits
- Quick Guide to Food, Housing and Support Services (Printable)
- Getting There Guide: A resource guide to transportation services for the Denver Metro area
- Adoption Program
- Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance
- Child Protection
- Child Support Services
- Collaborative Foster Care Program
- Financial Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Heat / Energy Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Youth in Conflict Services
- Free Classes and Workshops
- Human Services Mission, Vision and Values
- 2020 Leading programs and facts
- 2020 Child and Adult Protection - Leading programs and facts
- 2020 Annual Report
- Media Contact
- Performance Management
- Volunteer Opportunities