Human Services’ main office at CentrePoint Plaza (14980 E Alameda Dr, Aurora, CO 80012) and its satellite office at Arapahoe Plaza (1690 W Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120) have reopened to the public.
Hours of service: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., mostly by appointment. Walk-in services available with strict social distancing protocols. Masks are required.
Please call ahead before visiting: 303-636-1130, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
PEAK Scam alert! Beware of fraudulent websites redirecting people to paid sites. You should never have to pay to secure your family's medical, food and cash benefits. Visit CO.gov/PEAK.
NEW! P-EBT (Pandemic-EBT)
Families with children eligible for free or reduced-price school meals may receive up to $279 per eligible child in food benefits. Learn more
NEW! PEAK Chatbot adds features to get you quick answers
Need help signing into PEAK, making a payment or more? No matter your schedule, PEAK Chatbot is ready 24/7 to get you answers, fast. Learn more.
Skip the lines and drive time by accessing Colorado PEAK online
Remotely apply for food, cash, medical and early childhood assistance programs, upload documents, report changes and more.
Welcome to Human Services
Our mission is to build strong communities by promoting the safety, independence and stability of individuals and families. Our vision is to end to the cycle of poverty and prevent abuse and neglect of children and vulnerable adults. Read our Mission, Vision and Values.
Two generations, One future. The 2-Gen Approach
Our two-generation approach provides opportunities for and meets the needs of vulnerable children and their parents together and vulnerable adults and their caregivers together. Our families receive the services that put the WHOLE FAMILY on a path of economic security. Learn more about the Two-Generation approach.
Resources, Services and Responsibilities
- Colorado PEAK: An online service for Coloradans to screen and apply for medical, food, cash, and early childhood assistance programs.
- Quick Guide to Food, Housing and Support Services (Printable)
- Getting There Guide: A resource guide to transportation services for the Denver Metro area
- Adoption Program
- Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance
- Child Protection
- Child Support Services
- Collaborative Foster Care Program
- Financial Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Heat / Energy Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Youth in Conflict Services
- Free Classes and Workshops
- Human Services Mission, Vision and Values
- 2020 Leading programs and facts
- 2020 Child and Adult Protection - Leading programs and facts
- 2019 Annual Report - new report coming!
- Media Contact
- Performance Management
- Volunteer Opportunities