Helping veterans and their dependents obtain the federal and state benefits they may be eligible to receive. Thank you, veterans, for your honorable service to our grateful nation!
Appointment Only: 303-738-8045
Make an appointment today. You'll receive a needs assessment so an accredited officer can provide personalized services and determine eligibility. Appointments are available in-person at one of two locations in Littleton or Aurora or virtually.
Not a resident of Arapahoe County? Find a Veteran Service Officer in another county.
- Assess your needs
- Determine eligibility
- Advocate for benefits
- Prepare & present claims/applications to the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Provide resources
- Referrals to a variety of supportive community programs & services
Veterans or their dependents may be eligible for the following benefits. Make an appointment today for an accredited officer to determine eligibility and provide additional information about these VA programs.
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation - Current, chronic medical conditions caused by injuries or illness in service or pre-existing condition aggravated by service
- VA Pension - Income and net-worth based program
- Survivor Benefits - Dependency and Indemnity Compensation and Survivors Pension
- Burial Benefits - Allowance, Flag, Headstone/Marker, Presidential Memorial Certificate
For more information on these benefits, visit the VA Website for the Benefits Manual.
Littleton - 1690 W. Littleton Blvd. Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120
- U.S Department of Veteran Affairs
- Colorado Division of Veteran Affairs
- Employment resources (Arapahoe/Douglas Works!)