Clerk and Recorder
COVID-19 Service Update
In-person hours of service are available by appointment only and can be made for all our branches (Littleton, Centennial, Aurora, and Byers).
Appointments are available Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. and can be made online for:
- Motor Vehicle registration, license plates and motor vehicle titles
- Recorder: legal documents, marriage licenses, civil unions
- If you need assistance with Marriage Licenses, please visit the Marriage License web page for special instructions.
- Elections: To check or update your voter registration information, visit: ArapahoeVotes.com/my-voter-info
Make an Appointment
Before making an appointment, please note:
- No driver’s license appointments at this time. Customers will need to visit a state office for this service.
- Customers will be limited to 2 transactions (2 vehicles) per appointment time slot.
- In-person visits are limited to two people maximum per appointment.
- Cloth face coverings or masks are required.
- The Byers branch does not have Dealer Appointments available. Dealers can make an appointment at another office to drop off, or mail their documents in to Littleton.
The Clerk and Recorder’s Office is committed to providing efficient, cost-effective and high quality services to the citizens and taxpayers of Arapahoe County.
Clerk and Recorder Joan Lopez was elected in November 2018 and is serving her first four-year term.
Uniformed first responders and members of the military now receive service priority at our four branch offices. The Clerk and Recorder’s Office thanks you for your service to our community and country.
Plan Your Visit
- Record Legal Documents
- Search for Recorded Documents
- Marriage Licenses
- Civil Unions
- Passport Applications