Come see us! We would love to help you.
Arapahoe County Human Services is partnering with Adams County to bring residents in eastern Arapahoe County near the Town of Bennett resources and support.
Where: 355 First Street, Bennett, Colorado - Shared Services Building
Every first and third Thursday of the month from 1-4:30 p.m., Human Services representatives will be available to meet in-person to provide information about the support services available. They include:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Health First Colorado (Medicaid)
- Cash Assistance
- Child Care Assistance Program
- LEAP - Low-income Energy Assistance Program
Walk-ins are welcome!
- We provide paper applications
- Application assistance
- Service information and more...
To set up an appointment, contact Cari Olsen at COlsen@arapahogov.com.