- Always wear a helmet.
- Always signal when riding on the road.
- Be alert.
- Make eye contact with drivers.
- Leave room for right-turning vehicles when stopped at a red light.
- Be visible! Wear bright colors during the day and white or reflective clothing at night.
- Cross railroad tracks perpendicularly to prevent catching a wheel and falling.
- Give an audible signal when you pass a pedestrian or someone traveling more slowly than you are, whether you are on the street or a path.
- Respect and be considerate of other road, path and trail users.
- Check with the city or county where you habitually ride about additional local biking ordinances.
Bike to Work Day
Arapahoe County 2022 Bike Stations
Serving breakfast burritos and local pastries!
Arapahoe Road Trailhead
Cherry Creek Trail Station Stop
15200 E. Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO 80112
Mary Carter Greenway Trail Station Stop
2640 W. Belleview Ave. (off Prince St.)
Stop by our breakfast stations for Little Anitas breakfast burritos, Mr. Kolache pastries and coffee, updated 2021 trail maps, drawstring bags to hold your swag in, and more. We’ll have bike mechanics on hand at both stations! Brought to you by Arapahoe County Open Spaces in partnership with Denver South, the City of Centennial, Pedal of Littleton Bike Shop, and Giant of Centennial Bike Shop.
Pledge to Ride at BikeToWorkDay.co and you’ll be entered to win a FattE-Bike (electric bike) and other fun prizes.
Thanks for getting out and exploring Arapahoe County’s trails!