2023 Senior and Veteran application window now open. Forms and instructions are available on the Senior/Veteran Tax Exemptions page.
2022 Recertification Letters and Reports are available on the Forms and Reports page.
Locations and Hours
The Assessor’s staff is available by phone, email and fax. For in-person services, walk-ins welcome, but appointments recommended. View office hours and drop box locations
Arapahoe County Assessor
PK Kaiser is the Arapahoe County Assessor, he was elected by voters in November 2018. The Assessor’s Office is dedicated to providing accurate information to the citizens of Arapahoe County in an efficient and accommodating manner. Learn more about PK Kaiser.
Resources for Citizens
Data transparency is of the upmost importance to our office. We want to assure our residents that data being reported are accurate and are coming from the official source.
- Interactive Assessment Transparency Tool 2021: In collaboration with our GIS department, the Assessor’s Office has an interactive map demonstrating value changes from the 2019 to 2021 general reassessment for residential parcels. This tool allows searches to reveal values, links to parcel information, demonstrates average value within the field of view and also overlays sales within the relevant time period.
- Maps and GIS Uploads/Downloads: View more maps, data tools, and GIS/FTP information.
- Assessment Resources
- AC Market Trends-Quarterly Newsletter (October 2022)
- Business Personal Property
- Forms and Reports
- Manufactured/Mobile Homes
- Mill Levy and Tax Information
- Residential, Agricultural and Vacant Land Properties
- Sales Tax Information
Adobe Acrobat is required to read the forms available on this site. Download Adobe Acrobat.