Clerk and Recorder Wait Times
We are not currently displaying Wait Times since limited, in-person services are by appointment only.
In-person hours of service are available by appointment only and can be made for all our branches (Littleton, Centennial, Aurora, and Byers). Due to COVID restrictions, we are unable to provide in-person services to those without an appointment.
Appointments are available Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. and can be made online for:
- First-time motor vehicle registration, license plates and motor vehicle titles
- Recorder: legal documents, marriage licenses, civil unions
- If you need assistance with Marriage Licenses, please visit the Marriage License web page for special instructions.
- Elections: To check or update your voter registration information, visit: ArapahoeVotes.com/my-voter-info
Make an Appointment
Before making an appointment, please note:
- Beginning Nov. 30, we are no longer accepting new appointments for registration renewals. (Existing appointments will be honored.) Please renew your registration at a kiosk, online, by mail, or at a drop box.
- No driver’s license appointments at this time. Customers will need to visit a state office for this service.
- Customers will be limited to 2 transactions (2 vehicles) per appointment time slot.
- In-person visits are limited to two people maximum per appointment.
- Cloth face coverings or masks are required.
- The Byers branch does not have Dealer Appointments available. Dealers can make an appointment at another office to drop off, or mail their documents in to Littleton.