Marijuana Rules and Regulations in Arapahoe County
Arapahoe County has adopted regulations regarding marijuana use, and your city or town may have adopted regulations as well. We are providing this information for your convenience and it does not serve as legal advice. This web page is updated periodically, but it may not reflect all current information you need to know.
It is your responsibility to confirm and understand State and County regulations related to using, growing and transporting marijuana and to educate yourself on safe practices. Please protect children and pets from accidental ingestion and exposure and be a courteous neighbor.
Regulations may vary by jurisdiction. Not sure if you live within unincorporated Arapahoe County or an incorporated city or town? Just type in your address to find out.
- Building Department and Zoning Department
- Sheriff's Office
- Commercial Marijuana Store Licensing Policy
- Limited Commercial Marijuana Stores Ordinance 2022-01
- Marijuana Land Uses Resolution No. 22-318
- Commercial Marijuana Store Licensing Application
Tri-County Health Department
- What are the rules for Medical and Recreational Marijuana in Arapahoe County?
- Do these regulations apply to all of Arapahoe County?
- Where can I find regulations for incorporated cities and towns in Arapahoe County?
- Are medical marijuana dispensaries allowed in the county?
- Can I use marijuana in my yard or on my deck?
- If I had an existing grow prior to these regulations, am I grandfathered in?
- What about growing medical marijuana for personal use (or, if I am a caregiver for others, for a patients’ use)?
- Are there any other special requirements for growing marijuana in my house?
- Are there regulations other than County regulations I need to know?
- How do I report a complaint or suspected violation?