HANDS, Helping Arapahoe (County) Neighbors Discover Support
Find your resources below. Sign up to be a part of the HANDS network.
HANDS weekly Bulletins
See past bulletins and sign up to be on the mailing list.
Kim Koch, Co-Chair
Volunteer and Community Outreach Program Manager, Arapahoe County Department of Human Services
Email Kim Koch | Phone: 303-752-8982
Donn Hansum, Co-Chair
Director, Volunteers in Action
Email Donn Hansum | Phone: 303-713-9144
- Debbie Stafford, Aurora Mental Health Faith Based Liaison
- Nicki Watson, Arapahoe County Human Services
- Nira Duvan, Arapahoe County Community Resources
- Ron Frierson, Heart For the World Christian Center
- Suzanne Price, Arapahoe County Human Services
- Linda Haley, Arapahoe County Department of Community Resources
- Pastor Position Vacant
Working together to create better opportunities for all to thrive.
Helping neighbors discover support by building partnerships between the government, faith, nonprofit and business communities.
- We value the importance of supporting and building healthy communities.
- We value partnership. We believe we can provide greater support to address our communities' unmet needs through collaboration, rather than working separately.
- We value our differences in services, needs and strengths. We believe everyone has something unique to contribute.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We celebrate the rich cultural, ethnic and spiritual differences of our communities.
- We value treating each other and those we serve with respect and dignity.
- We value fostering supportive and trusting relationships.
- We value leading by example.