HANDS, Helping Arapahoe (County) Neighbors Discover Support
Find your resources below. Sign up to be a part of the HANDS network.
HANDS weekly Bulletins
See past bulletins and sign up to be on the mailing list.
Nicki Watson, Co-Chair
Volunteer Program Supervisor, Arapahoe County Department of Human Services
Email Nicki Watson | Phone: 303-738-8051
Donn Hansum, Co-Chair
Director, Volunteers in Action
Email Donn Hansum | Phone: 303-713-9144
- Debbie Stafford, Aurora Mental Health Faith Based Liaison
- Jenny Rice, The Village Resource Center
- Katie Brown, People House
- Reid Hettich, Mosaic Community Church
- Suzanne Price, Arapahoe County Department of Human Services
- Terese Morse-Aguilar, Gateway Woman's Shelter
- Linda Haley, Arapahoe County Department of Community Resources
Working together to create better opportunities for all to thrive.
Helping neighbors discover support by building partnerships between the government, faith, nonprofit and business communities.
- We value the importance of supporting and building healthy communities.
- We value partnership. We believe we can provide greater support to address our communities' unmet needs through collaboration, rather than working separately.
- We value our differences in services, needs and strengths. We believe everyone has something unique to contribute.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We celebrate the rich cultural, ethnic and spiritual differences of our communities.
- We value treating each other and those we serve with respect and dignity.
- We value fostering supportive and trusting relationships.
- We value leading by example.