Inmate Account Services
Sending Money to an Inmate
There are three ways to send money to an inmate in the Arapahoe County Detention Facility. For each of these options you should be prepared with either the inmate’s jail identification number or full name and date of birth.
- Through the Mail: This option is limited to money orders or certified bank checks made payable to the inmate.
- By Phone: Call the My Care Pack number at 866-394-0490.
- Online: Use the Smart Deposit website
- In Person: You may come to the Detention Facility and use cash at the lobby kiosk in either the Visitation Center or the Front Lobby to add money to an inmate’s account. Service fees will apply when depositing money and are subject to change without notice.
|Gross Amount Deposited
||Credit Card at Kiosk
||Cash at Kiosk
|From $0.01 to $2,500
|From $2,500.01 to $5,000
The home address on the credit card account must match the address on file with the credit reporting agency contracted by the kiosk vendor. Credit card transactions with unverified addresses are limited to 1 deposit, per inmate, per day up to $100.
Funds applied to an inmate’s trust account may be used to satisfy jail fees, including medical co-pays and booking fees, or to satisfy any outstanding debt incurred during this or past periods of incarceration. Debts must be paid within 30 days of release from the Detention Facility. Please remit a cashier’s check or money order in your name, including Inmate ID#, to the address below.
ACSO Detention Facility – Accounts
7375 South Potomac Street
Centennial, CO 80112
If debts are not paid within 30 days of release, the account will be furnished for billing and payment processing through Advent Financial Systems — Pay My Jailer (additional fees apply). You may contact Pay My Jailer at (866) 494-8556 to arrange for your payment options or log on to www.payafee.net
Sending a Gift to an Inmate
Commissary orders can be placed via the My Care Pack website.
Inmates are allowed one care package per week up to $75. Orders exceeding these amounts will be reduced before delivery but you will only be charged for what is actually delivered. Please note a $1 pre-authorization is posted per order and will be returned to your account per card issuer guidelines, generally in 1-2 business days.
Orders must be placed by midnight on Wednesday for delivery on the following days:
- Friday - Pod 2, Pod 5, and Infirmary
- Saturday - Pods 4 and 6
- Sunday - Pods 1 and 3